- Crafting texts that are original and well-researched.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Tailoring his writing style to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Proofreading his assignments to correct errors before submission.
- Submitting completed assignments in the requisite document format.
- Storing copies of his completed assignments.
- Liaising with staff in other departments to ensure that his content attracts maximum reader engagement.
- Pitching new content ideas that further the company’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication Studies, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven writing and research experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to work on multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to tailor the writing style to suit the target audience.