Copywriters are responsible for producing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels such as websites, print ads and catalogs. Their duties include researching keywords, producing interesting written content and proofreading their work for accuracy and quality.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience.
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Working with clients to edit and modify to meet their content expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team